Hello There, Guest! Register

Welcome to Indian Tactical Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to our fellow members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile, access to chat and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in. So, what are you waiting for? Join the community!

Join us on TS: ts.itgcommunity.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nellis AFB spotting photos!
Hey guys! I recently had the pleasure of going to Nellis AFB in Nevada! I stood near Las Vegas Motor Speedway and got a whole bunch of planes flying out of Nellis including beautiful F-22s, F-35s and Aggressor F-16s!

Here's a couple of shots....

[Image: 1o0P5FO.jpg]

[Image: ppnCffy.jpg]

[Image: pvCTTao.jpg]

[Image: FoGvwU6.jpg]

So here is the link to the full album, please excuse the quality as my camera isn't that great and more of all I'm a noob :Tongue Anyways I really hope you enjoy!......

Nellis AFB shots
Looks awesome !!! That f-16 has the aggressor camo right?
[Image: 76561197983642366.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
(31-07-2017, 06:59 PM)xBloodshed Wrote:  Looks awesome !!! That f-16 has the aggressor camo right?

That is correct!! There were atleast 4 such F-16s that flew, each one had a different camo! Also notice there is an A-4 Skyhawk. It's the one from the private contractor Draken International. It was the only A-4 I saw fly out of Nellis! Smile